Meal log for Wednesday July 7, 2021:
- Hot oatmeal with figs, topped with cinnamon and a hint of maple syrup.
- Bowl of kiwi mixed with soy yogurt and granola, topped with honey.
- Small slice of homemade, unsweetened banana oatmeal bread.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Small cup of corn cream soup.
- Falafel bowl with lentils, okra, shredded carrots, avocados, tomatoes sitting atop multi-grain rice
- Opted for intermittent fasting.
I was utterly swamped with work today, literally on Zoom sessions for approximately four hours straight without a break. Since I had little free time, I did not get have an opportunity to eat lunch until about 3:30pm. Thanks to this very late meal I opted not to eat dinner, intermittent fasting through far too many late evening work Zoom sessions.
I really miss not having been able to ride today, and feel a bit lethargic thanks to not exercising yet sitting on my proverbial ass all day. Tomorrow's weather forecast is not looking good, but I am hoping it is just a fluke.