Meal log for Tuesday July 6, 2021:
- Single granola bar.
- 750ml water.
- Hot oatmeal topped with figs and cinnamon, with a hint of maple syrup.
- Bowl of pineapple and kiwi mixed with soy yogurt and granola, topped with honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Chicken breast and multi-grain rice.
- Mixed green salad with a single mini-tomato.
- Broccoli and tuna salad with a single mini-tomato.
- Decaf cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Japanese hamburg drowned in leftover barbeque sauce.
- Small dish of hijiki.
- Small dish of shredded carrots.
- Small salad of sprouts, and mini tomatoes.
Today is another win on the nutrition front. While there were likely a lot of calories in the hamburg, I suspect I am at a calorie deficit for the entire day overall, consuming only healthy meals. Not only that, but I did not partake in anything sweet, nor did I have any desires to do so, even in the slightest.
So yeah, coupled with knocking out an awesome 50k ride, today is an asbsolute victory.