Meal log for Sunday June 27, 2021:
- Mixed vegetable saute of potatoes, onions, and shitake mushrooms with garlic.
- A little over one quarter of a boule, cut into slices, topped with butter and apricot jam.
- Boule french toast with frambois jam.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Opted for intermittent fasting.
- Five pieces of Japanese fried chicken aka karaage.
- One piece of fried suzuki (fish).
- Sliced cucumber and tomatoes topped with Japanese mayonnaise.
- One small ochawan of white rice.
Considering the huge meal from last night, this was a nice way to round out the weekend. Not a huge amount of food, but also nothing especially healthy. I am looking forward to my week of getting back to focusing on eating more vegetables and more nutritious meals.