Meal log for Sunday July 11, 2021:
- Mixed salad of lettuce, broccoli, shredded carrots, and mini tomatoes topped with a homemade dressing consisting of yogurt, mayonnaise, olive oil, cajun seasoning, and some other goodies
- Two slices of a standard boule, and one quarter of a small mint and fig boule.
- Aeropress coffee and steamed milk.
- Half of a tandoori chicken pita sandwich.
- Half of a peppered prosciutto boule sandwich.
- Chips and popcorn.
- Small glass of wine.
- Variety of Moroccan food.
- One glass of red wine (Tuscany).
Since it is Sunday I decided to not be overly strict with my food consumption today. While breakfast was pretty minimal, lunch was filled with a bit of unnecessary junkie food. While the popcorn, chips, and wine went down quite nicely, I probably should not have indulged. Sometimes you gotta live, right?
Dinner was absolutely smashing. I love Moroccan food, and we found a nice restaurant nearby serving some pretty decent cuisine. While not overly authentic, the food was well prepared, tasted good, and offered outstanding cost performance. Definitely worthwhile and will likely hit this spot again at some point in the future.