Meal log for Friday July 16, 2021:
- Granola bar.
- 750ml water.
- Sausage and egg muffin from Starbucks.
- Moussed foam latte from Starbucks.
- Fried rice with a fried egg on top.
- Iced macchiato.
- Mixed salad of red onion, broccoli, tomato, and lettuce topped with homemade carrot, onion, and olive oil dressing.
- Canned mackerel cooked in tomato sauce with zucchini and onions.
- Small ochawan of rice.
- Mont Blanc for dessert.
Outside of the craptastic Starbucks breakfast sandwich and the excessively sweet Mont Blanc, today was another successful and nutritious day. Now it is the weekend and I will likely relax my standards, consuming a bit of unhealthy yet enjoyable food.
Like I mentioned earlier, life is all about balance. Nutrition requires balance as well. There is nothing wrong with a little indulgence so long as it is appropriately balanced with calorie deficit and healthy meals.