Meal log for Wednesday June 23, 2021:
- Small bowl of slow cooked, overnight steel cut oatmeal topped with a dash of maple syrup.
- Bowl of steel cut oatmeal with raisins, topped with maple syrup.
- Bowl of yogurt mixed with sliced kiwi and Love Crunch granola, topped with honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Bowl of leftover spaghetti with tomato and garlic sauce.
- Sauteed cabbage and potatoes.
- Three small slices of tamagoyaki.
- Iced macchiato made with soy milk.
- Small plate of dim sum.
- Mixed salad of lettuce, mini tomatoes, and cucumber. Topped with homemade onion, carrot, and olive oil dressing.
- One small ochawan of white rice.
- Small plate of banana topped with dates syrup.
Lunch was once again too heavy, but I had to finish the pasta from yesterday. Thankfully this morning I was able to ride, and looks like I should be able to ride again tomorrow. I do not feel as guilty for indulging even though I should have eaten a lighter meal.