Meal log for Monday June 21, 2021:
- Small slice of homemade organic oatmeal banana bread
- 750ml water
- Kale and carrot salad with olive oil and lemon dressing.
- Two small slices of raisin bread.
- Cut pineapple & figs mixed with soy yogurt, and a small amount of Love Crunch Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter granola, topped with local honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Chicken breast with multigrain rice and Chinese bang bang sauce.
- Mixed salad greens and nuts.
- Pumpkin dressed in honey mustard sauce.
- Iced macchiato.
- Homemade oatmeal-based banana bread with no sugar.
- Thai green curry with chicken and eggplant.
- Thai salad with chicken, red onion, lime, and fresh herbs.
- One ochawan of white rice.
While the meals were quite healthy today, I probably could have opted for an intermittent fast at dinner. It is not as if I was super hungry, but for whatever reason I decided to eat a full meal. Overall I believe I am at a calorie deficit today.