Meal log for Friday July 2, 2021:
- Hot oatmeal topped with cinnamon and a hint of maple syrup.
- Bowl of pineapple and banana mixed with soy yogurt and granola, topped with honey.
- Cappuccino made with soy milk.
- Corn on the cob with butter and salt.
- Japanese zosui aka Japanese rice soup with chicken, carrots, and other vegetables.
- Two small pieces of homemade, unsweetened banana bread.
- Decaf iced macchiato made with soy milk.
- Rosemary baked chicken with onions, potatoes, and carrots.
- Small ochawan of rice.
- Small bowl of mixed nuts.
- One glass of white wine.
Today I was cognizant about eating healthy and not unnecessarily indulging. Overall I stuck to a healthy food for the entire day, and have no complaints about my diet. Neither do I feel bloated or uncomfortable after sitting on my ass for most of the day thanks to rainy season downpours.